Go back to Version 4
Technology Resources for All
- Common Sense Media
- Common Sense Media Common Sense Media offers this FREE Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum to help educators empower their students and their school communities to be safe, responsible, and savvy as they navigate this fast-paced digital world. This resource includes curriculum for Kindergarten through 12th grade as well as parent education.
- Media and Technology Resources for Educators
- Common Sense on E-rate and CIPA: Toolkit for Teachers
- Parent Education Workshops
- iOS-Ready High School Courses Through iTunes U
- Digital Passport: Badgint 1.0 New learning platform for grades 3-5 that teach and test the basics of digital safety, etiquette, and citizenship.
Note the Technology Measurement Topics will be undergoing a significant revision throughout the summer of 2009. If you are working on developing materials or resources for a specific learning target please verify you are working from the most recent version.
- Please submit Technology artifacts to one of the individuals listed below with a notation as to the Learning Target number it addresses.
- Kevin Byers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcia Dellacroce, email@example.com
- Jennifer Hackenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad McGarvey, email@example.com
- Seth Abbott, firstname.lastname@example.org