Tech:Email On Phone
Setting Up Email on Your Phone
The instructions on this page are generic instructions and because of the variety of options and wording on not only the type of phone you use but also the model if you need help with your specific model please give the helpdesk a call at extension 5260.
To begin the setup process for email on your smart phone or tablet, you will need to go to the settings for your device.
- Once in the settings page find the mail settings and add a new account.
- You will want to choose the option that says either Exchange Server or Corporate Account
- If it asks for the server name type in outlook.office365.com
- If there is an option for domain leave that blank.
- If it asks for your email address use your WPS email address (ex. JDoe@westminsterpublicschools.org)
- If it asks for a username again use your WPS email address.
- Select Save or Continue
Note: When your district password is changed you will need to also change the password entered on your smart phone.