From Westminster Public Schools Wiki
Go back to CBE Main Page
Technology Learning Targets
- Technology Proficiency Scales
Technology Resources for All
- Common Sense Media Common Sense Media offers this FREE Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum to help educators empower their students and their school communities to be safe, responsible, and savvy as they navigate this fast-paced digital world. This resource includes curriculum for Kindergarten through 12th grade as well as parent education.
- Media and Technology Resources for Educators
- Common Sense on E-rate and CIPA: Toolkit for Teachers
- Parent Education Workshops
- iOS-Ready High School Courses Through iTunes U
- Digital Passport: Badgint 1.0 New learning platform for grades 3-5 that teach and test the basics of digital safety, etiquette, and citizenship.
- Plagiarism Lessons and Resources